বুধবার, ২৮ নভেম্বর, ২০১৮

Find the Question of - WHY

We will be able to focus anything when we realize it that " Why I need to do it, What it will pay me or what's the benefit of this work"
Like I can think- I'm here because it puts food on the table, I'm here because it pays my bills and takes care of my family, I'm here because I studied and work hard for this. 

Only then you able to increase your attraction to even the things you're totally the unfocused on, now if you found yourself distracted on focus for too long that definitely can mean you need to find more meaningful fulfilling work.✌
But no matter what you do no matter how much you chase your passion and live your purpose it will still be things you have to do on a daily basis that you don't find interesting you will feel unfocused and distracted for that ask yourself this question ----- Why am I here? Why am I doing this?
and you find your mind become attracted and become focused.🌝

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Thank you for your valuable comment.